Inspiring and equipping people and organisations to build a better world for all
A range of strategic research and advisory services are offered, including:
- Sustainability Audit: Gauging performance, risks and opportunities.
- Business case: Determining what sustainability means for your institution.
- Strategy: Developing a sustainability policy, strategy, vision and mission.
- Stakeholders: Gathering and interpreting stakeholder perspectives.
- Values: Aligning corporate values with sustainability imperatives.
- Implementation: Assisting with the implementation of key processes, including stakeholder engagement procedures, a sustainability committee and charter, KPIs and targets, a scorecard, organisational roles and responsibilities, sustainable procurement guidelines, an internal change-agent programme, internal sustainability conferences and designing internal and external communication strategies.
Where necessary, Robert collaborates with other service providers in such areas as culture change, communications and data systems and analysis.
I have worked with Robert since May 2005. He has helped move our approach from reporting and compliance to one where sustainable development is core to our business strategy. I have no hesitation in recommending him to any business wanting to further their sustainability progress. Jack Hochfeld; Group communications executive; Chairman – Bidvest Group sustainability committee